2013 GS Accessories

K75 King

Reaction score
I now have a pdf or the accessories flyer. PM me your email address if you want one
. Sorry, no prices yet.

:clap:clap

Touratech may have trouble comming up with any other accessories.
Probably all be down to price.
Im starting to like this bike.

It looks like they have mixed up the sizes for the vario cases. The brochure says the right one is bigger but that's now the exhaust side so surely it's smaller? Happy to accept a free 13 GS for pointing that out BMW ...

really good to see that bmw are producing OEM accessories - too many dodgy independants were producing crap - ;)

really good to see that bmw are producing OEM accessories - too many dodgy independants were producing crap - ;)

Some good some bad, but are we going to see the overinflated prices for personalising our bikes just because they have badged it, :blast there spots compared to others on the market and the famous badged sat nav.:flag

Some good some bad, but are we going to see the overinflated prices for personalising our bikes just because they have badged it, :blast there spots compared to others on the market and the famous badged sat nav.:flag

Without doubt:rob:blast

BMW Accessories - Prices

Dealer has just advised prices for bits I had some interest in.

BM Crash Bars fitted £350 (TT S/Steel £284 +pp & self fit (TT DE EUR249))

BM Plastic cylinder head covers fitted £250 (TT Ali covers £136.63 +pp)

BM Large tank bag 11/15 litres £190 (TT Kehedo 14/22 litres £170.81 TT DE EUR 149.90 +pp ))

BTW the small BM tank bag 8 litres £110

Do our euro cousins think we enjoy a good spanking in the wallet department, how do they justify difference? perhaps its to cover the extra costs in lost productivity during the six nations!

If there are 200 + LC's hitting the road in March how about man with very large van going to TT DE for group buy any interest? could it work?

Mark how about some radiator grills. I know this is cheeky but what is stopping you from purchasing the TT ones and how does one say model yours on theirs only cheaper :D

Sounds like a plan:thumb

Vario Cases Pair £610.00

Vario Topcase £475.00

Inner Bags £84.80 each

Luggage Plate £108.00 + Extra Fitting

Small Tank Bag £108.00

Large Tank Bag £189.00

Tank Bag Vario Insert £36.00

LED Indicators £195.00 + Fitting

HP Akro Silencer £875.00

Tinted Windscreen £195.00

Adjustable Footbrake Lever £135.00