Scarver.

LivNorway

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
First; I know this is a GS forum. OK?

I don't remember seeing any other Scarvers here then mine;
-Am I the only one here riding the Scarver?
-Don't your wife or kid ride the Scarver either?
-At meetings and weekends - do you see a Scarver or two?
...feeling a little lonely....

:) Liv.

Liv,
Trevor runs a very friendly F650 forum http://f650.co.uk/ which has lots of chat about all of the F650 variants. Forget about the UK tag, a load of our guys toured Norway last year and tell tall tales of heroic rides up mountains and down glaciers :D . Pop in and say hello, you will get a warm welcome and there will be a lot of interest in your views, problems and opinions. :beerjug: PB

Thank you Pondboy!

I know about that place, and the American ''The Chain Gang''. I like it there!
But I like it here too!

I'm trying to figure out if I'm going to pay some money and be a Forum Sponsor or not.

I'm logged in at 5 sites, and all are far avay from Oslo. (I'm logged in at ''Kiwi Biker'' in New Zealand!)

Right now I have fun here, and ask for Scarving help at ''The Chain Gang''.

-Did you know there are not the same type of humour in USA, UK and Norway? I like all types!

If you guys want me here I think I'll stay.
One of the things I like here is that sometimes I can meet some of you over here!
And I hope me and my boyfriend meet you guys when we go to England and Scotland - hopefully next summer! Ace Cafe`!

-Any Scarving people reading this?

Please don't get me wrong; I like the GS people and the GS! I like you all!

Liv,

Ahh, humour. Its a funny thing, innit.

If you make it to the UK next year and are travelling near Henley, we have a large spare bedroom and garage. You are welcome to stay and have a pint at our local pub.

I'm planning to ride round the coast of the UK next May/June.
Dreaming Pondboy.:)

hi Liv ,
I cant see you still lonely after all these years:augie :thumb2

Attachments

• DSC00224.JPG
    DSC00224.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 314
Colt need to change his profile; no Scarver there!
...or are you going to tell us it's not yours?
Yeah, OK, many of the members of Club Scarver are telling me that - I have heard it before.:D But they do get trouble explanating it to mee when I meet the husband and follow him to work, like I did once! ''err, eh... mine was deeper in the shed so I just picked hers! :augie ''
No problem!:angel :clap
;)
It's nice to know Im not alone in the home of Tossers!:clap

Aw Liv, don't feel lonely, you're amongst friends here :friday

Now you're not about to do anything daft are you....

:beerjug:

...like buy a boxer GS?
I'm still in love with my Scarver, and my nickname are Reima. Reim = the belt.
I have to ride a belted bike!:)
...a belted Adventure? Hmmm... yes, I would like that AND keep my Scarver!:p I'm too lazy for chains, and I get dirt on my fingertips - eek!
And we all know sweet little girls are not able to handle a shafted bike... bha-ha-ha!
Cheers!:beer:
;) Liv.

It's not that people don't have Scarvers, it's that they don't want people to know it. :green gri

And we all know sweet little girls are not able to handle a shafted bike... bha-ha-ha!
Cheers!:beer:
;) Liv.

Likkle boys too :eek: This is my belt, don't have the braces though :thumb

:beerjug:

Attachments

• My belt.jpg
    My belt.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 236
hi liv, well its not my scarver,its Joanne's.
but i have updated my profile and signature to include all the secret Scarverists!

but had a ride around on it,seems faster and lighter than a Dakar GS;)
its those smaller wheels you know .
heres apicture of me earlier.

thanks for the pm.
centrestand now fitted:thumb2

Attachments

• jpscarv.jpg
    jpscarv.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 182
scarving

Hi Liv,fellow scarver here ,I"m not afraid to stand up and be counted as a cs owner,after all we are all motorcylists no matter what we ride.
regards, colin.

awwww - you're not alone

Hi Liv,

a mate will be shipping his Scarver from Australia into Tilbury, UK this July. He's going to join me in Plymouth and we are off to Morroco and Europe for a bimble. He loves his Scarver (I think! Hey, he could just be tight!!) and opted to ship it rather than buy a bike for the trip and then sell on.

He will then leave the bike at family in Greek mountains and return next year for a trip around Eastern Europe.

Me? What am i riding?

:augie

Back
Top Bottom