A wee run?

Used To Meet

The Scottish Section used to have quite a lot of "meets/runs" from time to time but the section would now seem to have "fragmented" to elsewhere?
I'm always keen to meet up now and again (some place scenic!) and I'm sure there are others also interested?
Probably the best idea is to post a date/time/place if you fancy a meet and see who responds - anybody can start the ball rolling:thumb
I went out for a wee run today :-
Monikie - Dunkeld - Aberfeldy - Kenmore(coffee:thumb2) - Glen Quaich - Sma' Glen - Perth - Monikie.
Was thinking of going over Ben Lawers to Glenlyon - but the weather looked a bit shit up there.
A bonny view from today below.

Cheers......................Grizzly:beerjug:

Attachments

• IMG_0342.JPG
    IMG_0342.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 122
The Scottish Section used to have quite a lot of "meets/runs" from time to time but the section would now seem to have "fragmented" to elsewhere?
I'm always keen to meet up now and again (some place scenic!) and I'm sure there are others also interested?
Probably the best idea is to post a date/time/place if you fancy a meet and see who responds - anybody can start the ball rolling:thumb
I went out for a wee run today :-
Monikie - Dunkeld - Aberfeldy - Kenmore(coffee:thumb2) - Glen Quaich - Sma' Glen - Perth - Monikie.
Was thinking of going over Ben Lawers to Glenlyon - but the weather looked a bit shit up there.
A bonny view from today below.

Cheers......................Grizzly:beerjug:

Apart from Oonyack, I can't think of anyone who used to meet up who's no longer a member here I also can't think of the last time I had my bike out. I must give myself a shake :thumb2

I must give myself a shake :thumb2[/QUOTE]

Yup Ronnie, shaken not stirred - mind the ice :ChrisKelly

Had the bike loaded for Lochearn on the 1st but took the car, glad too , a fair bit of slippy stuff.

Had a run over the Tay bridge to Perth then hame yesterday, lovely day for it.

Glad there is a stirring in the loins of some guys again. The runs used to be great fun . Can't guarantee i'd be at them all but more group runs would be good. :clap

Nice Video!

Good video - a bit wetter than it was today though! - good results with the GoPro though, very impressive.

Cheers..........................Grizzly:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom