The Swiss Vignette

yep thats the current story.......

BUT thats for the yearly option, there are plans for a "short term" version which is in the region of 40chf.. so not a big change for you visitors

Been around £28 - £30 last few years, and I paid that for the conevnience of being able to hop on Motorways here and there.

This year I will want to use a small amount of Swiss Motorway again, but not going to pay the £67 it works out at! 40 Francs comes back at about £28.

I Assume the local population are gonna be pretty mad at a 300% rise!

I Assume the local population are gonna be pretty mad at a 300% rise!

peope are miffed but in typical swiss style wont say too much and spread the ass cheeks whilst asking if they can dispense the lube......

but TBH the motorways are very well maintained and many wont mind paying the increase.

oh the fine for not having 1 goes upto 200chf rather than the 100chf + the cost of the vignette of course

the Autobahn Vignette won't go up in 2013 and unlikely in 2014 ! the fine if you can't show one went up to 200CHF this year. A price hike is planned but no decision made yet.

To Swissrob ??? I guess you earn your salary in CHF and Swiss wages. If that's the case you know how little you pay for a brilliant Network with thousands of tunnels and bridges and all well maintained ...... I think that's why nobody cares and not because they can't speak up .

For those who don't want to use the motor ways, all the other roads are well kept too .:aidan

the Autobahn Vignette won't go up in 2013 and unlikely in 2014 ! the fine if you can't show one went up to 200CHF this year. A price hike is planned but no decision made yet.

To Swissrob ??? I guess you earn your salary in CHF and Swiss wages. If that's the case you know how little you pay for a brilliant Network with thousands of tunnels and bridges and all well maintained ...... I think that's why nobody cares and not because they can't speak up .

For those who don't want to use the motor ways, all the other roads are well kept too .:aidan

yes i am paid in chf but its not swiss wages, i can earn far more elsewhere, i am here for other reasons.

there was a quiet revolution at the cost increase hence the lube comment.

Back
Top Bottom