What beer at Pension Williams

blackbird160

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I stayed at Pension Williams in September and had a great time, helped to some extent by the beer:jager
The problem is that I can't remember what brand it was, does anyone on here know what it is and even more important where I can buy some (on line or in the UK)?
:beerjug:

I stayed at Pension Williams in September and had a great time, helped to some extent by the beer:jager
The problem is that I can't remember what brand it was, does anyone on here know what it is and even more important where I can buy some (on line or in the UK)?

if all else fails,heres his phone number 0049 (0)7842 2853

Last june .. the beer we had was Alpirsbacher Klosterbrau.. :)

And very nice is was too..

Attachments

• beer-at-pension-williams.jpg
    beer-at-pension-williams.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 368
I love the Heifweizen Wheat bear he stocks, a bit like Hoegarden White :D

Found something very similar in Sainsbury's, but rather not have it all the time, makes for a treat when I go back, already booked for this years PW-Fest :beerjug:

Just give yourself time for it to leave your system when over there, the DD limits are pretty low, I always hit the beer early in the evening to give it time to disperse for the following days ride.

The beer we stock at Pension Williams is Alpirsbacher, brewed in the Black Forest in the town of Alpirsbach.
A couple of years ago the pills won an award for being the best in the world at the world beer awards.
We stock the pills, dunkel, hefe weizen (yeast wheat) radler (shandy) spezial & in season the Christmas version.
I am not aware of any one who sells it in the UK, but feel free to return here & drink some more!
The brewery has a website in English www.alpirsbacher.com/

Oooh, beer.

I do remember the Dunkel at Williams being particularly nice :)

I am not aware of any one who sells it in the UK, but feel free to return here & drink some more!

Will be along in July to do just that :thumb

Hefe Weizen is my chosen brew, a bit like the Hoegaerden White stuff.

Back
Top Bottom