Quiet news day today in Scottishland was it lads?

That's appalling - it's Lower Gilmore Place not Gilmour [sic].

More to the point, it's just along the road from a very important, historical, motoring site. Can you guess what it might be....? :D

Please, tell me it's your caravan :thumb2 :D

You could become an idol on the scale of V7 CND if it is :clap

travelling folk:D have you seen snatch????

whoosh2.gif

now your getting it,surely most folk have seen snatch????mind you do they have electricity in fife???:eek:there's plenty of caravans and folk wearing lots of jewellery and chasing horses,coursing for hares and trying to tar everyones drive.strangely enough they do have an irish lilt to there local dialect.

I couldn't find the subtitle button :blast so no idea what its all about .......:blagblah

If you're going to join in to a battle of wits, better make sure you're armed. :augie

The News headlines in Scottishland just get more tragic and more heartwrending every day :tears

Only today, there was an interuption to normal programming to bring the breaking headlines about a car park in Waverley :tears :rose

_65657252_station.jpg

Even more shocking, (and please, look away now if you are of faint heart or easily disturbed) comes THIS story
:eek:
My heart goes out to the victim and his family, and all concerned in this brutal, horrific attack :( :rose

I'd also like to pass my sincere best wishes to anyone who is living in the region.....I hope you all make it through these trying times and you can keep your families and loved ones safe :comfort
:flag

"Dog bites postman", this is getting out of order, why does anyone need to keep a dog that does not have any sheep. :nenau
We don't live in the wilds anymore and do not need them for keeping wild animals at bay :rolleyes:, I can foresee future attacks by dogs where there will be a tragic nipping of fingers with further outcry in the national media. :augie:augie

Back
Top Bottom