Review of the 1200LC from an enthusiast (not a journo)

Ah, that's a bit better than I've seen so far Nutty :thumb2

For anyone wanting a quick look about the bike the first real info is on page 9, the rest is about the how it came to be and other events.

Gotta stop reading these good reports on new GS....getting giddy and don't take delivery for 5 weeks or so.....takes me back a few years ( OK more than a few..in fact too many :rob ) to when I used to wait for that chap dressed in red with a big white beard.

Fantastic post, thank you.

Reading with interest.
:thumb2

Read all 9 pages and he hasn't mentioned how it rides yet!

Fantastic post, thank you.

Reading with interest.
:thumb2

Read all 9 pages and he hasn't mentioned how it rides yet!

There's much much more to come.:thumb Shawn does like to waffle, so you'd best get some tea and biscuits in and pull up a chair:D:beerjug:

One of my mates (not on here) is trading in his 1200GSA for WC.
He picks it up in March.

I told him that i'm not really fussed on getting the new GS, and i'm happy to keep my 09 GSA for another couple of years. So i'm having some Wilbers WESA fitted this Friday...But.

Now i'm getting a bit envious on the quite...:drool

Yonkyo.... we both know that you know that it'll be the 2014 GSA that you'll be wanting, so enjoy the Wilbers and let the testers sort the product over the next year:D

Yonkyo.... we both know that you know that it'll be the 2014 GSA that you'll be wanting, so enjoy the Wilbers and let the testers sort the product over the next year:D

Thats what i'm really holding out for, but the new WC is looking quite special.

Still, i'm looking forward to testing the new GS.

Jesus wept talk about milking it!!!! 10 pages now and he's still not mentioned what it is like to ride!

:blagblah

I've been pressing F5 on ADVrider all day.....nothing new in the thread at all.

What a swizz :tosser

MCN has its report out in today's edition. Have to say I struggled to read it. I kept getting drawn back to the fond memories and tributes to Kevin Ash.:tears

That's a helpfull report. He actual talks how the bike rides!

His Q&A session is good as well, seems an objective type of guy with an extrovert streak.......typical GS rider then!

Good feedback on the bike. Thanks for the post

Back
Top Bottom