A ramble down to Portugal in May..

Roberto

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I'm planning on rambling down to Portugal at the start of May and heading back from the Algarve around the 16th.

If anyone is going that way, or coming back to the UK, and fancies a ride out, part or more, or is interested in sharing a UK-Spain Ferry cabin, or on the way back around about the 20th, get in touch :thumb

:beerjug:

gr8roberto

While I can't join you, you may have seen that there is a group of us going to Morocco in April. Some people are staying on/going abit later, so if you happen to be on route through Spain you might bump into some of us.

Meanwhile if anyone fancies a trip towards Spain.....I have had to book a separate ferry and room.

So I have a spare bed in my cabin which is on Brittany Ferries on Sunday 7th April, leaving Portsmouth at 22.30 hrs and arriving in Bilbao on Tuesday 9th April at 07.45 hrs.

Does anyone want a cheap(er) trip to Spain?

The cost will depend on how soon you book, as Brittany are putting the prices up as it gets closer to the date.

It will be open to anyone, whether on foot, bike or car, but you will need to pm me to have the code to book yourself in. There is still room on the full trip if you wish to join in as well. So come on over and have a bit of warm weather for a week or two

Sorry to hijack your thread :blast but really enjoy yor write ups, look forward to the next chapter. (and no you won't get one from me as I simply don't have the art, or the computer to take with me :blast)

Tempting, very tempting.:thumb Reading your ride reports, and as you've seen from mine, I'm sure we'd have a whale of a time:D Will have a look into these dates:thumb

Tempting, very tempting.:thumb Reading your ride reports, and as you've seen from mine, I'm sure we'd have a whale of a time:D Will have a look into these dates:thumb

Splendid! :thumb Stay in touch bud.

gr8roberto

While I can't join you, you may have seen that there is a group of us going to Morocco in April. Some people are staying on/going abit later, so if you happen to be on route through Spain you might bump into some of us.

Meanwhile if anyone fancies a trip towards Spain.....I have had to book a separate ferry and room.

So I have a spare bed in my cabin which is on Brittany Ferries on Sunday 7th April, leaving Portsmouth at 22.30 hrs and arriving in Bilbao on Tuesday 9th April at 07.45 hrs.

Does anyone want a cheap(er) trip to Spain?

The cost will depend on how soon you book, as Brittany are putting the prices up as it gets closer to the date.

It will be open to anyone, whether on foot, bike or car, but you will need to pm me to have the code to book yourself in. There is still room on the full trip if you wish to join in as well. So come on over and have a bit of warm weather for a week or two

Sorry to hijack your thread :blast but really enjoy yor write ups, look forward to the next chapter. (and no you won't get one from me as I simply don't have the art, or the computer to take with me :blast)

Hmmmmm now i want to ride downto Torotrail near Malaga in April.... might be on my tod and wanted to take Bilbao ferry!! Hmmmmmm :cool:

Back
Top Bottom