Netherlands to Spain & Andorra

Lyes

Reaction score
Hello, I am planning a Summer tour from the Netherlands to Andorra, via west cost of Spain

NL, FR, ES, AND, FR,....

Looking for riding partners who are interested and willing to join.

So far, the trip is still in the design phase and open to change and suggestions

Contact me if you are interested.

Cheers
Lyes

Hi Richie, i've to admit that you got me confused... i hear a lot about Andorra and the passes...
will look up the N260. i guess this is in france?

Cheers
Lyes

N260 is in Espana: South of Andorra and near La Seu d'Urgell.

Do what you want and go where you want Lyes. Sometimes it's good and sometimes less so but at least you will then have had the experience for the next time. :thumb

Here's a genuine suggestion. Andorra… don't bother :barf. Ride the N260 instead :thumb2

Lyes, I'm with Richietyke here. Andorra is not worth visiting IMHO.

The N260 on the other hand is a fanastic road and worth riding pretty much end to end. :clap

Hi Ditch Water,
Thanks for the suggestion, I do actually value the feedback of others who did ride there, i have never been there and not sure what to expect, so advises in forum like this are more than welcome ...
I had a look at he N260 in Google earth and it looks great, definitely considering a detour by The N260.
cheers Guys

I like Andorra personally. I often go through and ski there too. The N260 is south of Andorra though isn't it?

Indeed it is ... :thumb

347.jpg

Yes.

Except Andorra is a giant duty free shop full of choking traffic fumes and scamsters who just want to rip off the next tired tourist. Architecturally it has some fantastic concrete and some crummy overpriced hotels and lots of burger joints and fried chicken shops, or Pizza! even. After all this the N260 is going to be heaven, Although they will wonder why they didn't stay at a lovely place near Portbou and have a lovely fresh seafood dinner the night before they picked it up at the start.

Hello, I am planning a Summer tour from the Netherlands to Andorra, via west cost of Spain

NL, FR, ES, AND, FR,....

Looking for riding partners who are interested and willing to join.

So far, the trip is still in the design phase and open to change and suggestions

Contact me if you are interested.

Cheers
Lyes

Lyes you are getting dragged in mate do your own thing don't ride other people's trips, it will be great what ever you do believe me,

Back
Top Bottom