It's finished (again!)

Melch

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hurrah! It's all done again. New silencers – quieter than the previous Screamin Eagle ones (getting too old for all that noise and feel a bit of a berk) and also no shin catcher fish tails anymore (both for sale if anyone is interested). Lots of powdercoating (a de-blinging exercise) and new leather bags (partly because of their cavernous size for 2 up camping and partly because I like em!). Now, must stop spending money on damn motorcycles.

DSCF0459_zpse462fa38.jpg

DSCF0458_zpsaa7fae6b.jpg

Like it :thumb2

Funnily enough I was sorting out my old exhausts today to swop them with the noisier SE ones I bought :blast

There's a blerk wearing pyjamas knicking tools from your garage!! :eek:

Melch, that looks fantastic.....makes my winter hammerite make over look as shit as it is......still it only cost £7.99:D

Looking forward to seeing it for real..

:thumb2

Melch, that looks fantastic.....makes my winter hammerite make over look as shit as it is......still it only cost £7.99:D

One of the local guys, Robbo, had the same taste in hand painting.

Robbo's quote "drop it to the ground and ride the wheels off it" his Harley had some ridiculously high mileage on it. Strangely it looks very shiny in the picture.

image049.jpg

That's the style, my money this winter has/is being spent on ergonomics and getting the engine running sweet.... Once done I'm moving into some serious rattle can redesign...:D

I'm going quadruple black....:thumb2

that looks great ,i love the black ,and especially the saddlebags ,are they from colne creek leathers ,and how much did they cost ,must poop over and have a proper look :thumb2:thumb2:thumb2

One of the local guys, Robbo, had the same taste in hand painting.

Robbo's quote "drop it to the ground and ride the wheels off it" his Harley had some ridiculously high mileage on it. Strangely it looks very shiny in the picture.

image049.jpg

Any idea what handlebars these are ?

Any idea what handlebars these are ?

Looks like a stock Electra glide with the batwing removed and nacelle fitted... Bars look the same as my stock EG bars?

Don't think it's a road king...

Thank you gents! :beerjug: I agree the saddlebags are a bit lairy at the moment but I reckon they'll weather down nicely. JD – They are the ones I pointed out to you from W&W Cycles. A bit of dicking about required to get them to fit but no biggie really. Oh and please do pop over Dave...always welcome.

It is indeed a very handsome motorcycle.....I think I'd be putting some dark boot polish on the sacks though, but I guess they will weather in.

Melch me old fruit........I presume you have a rear seat that goes on?

You still have the pillion platform thingies on? :confused:

It is indeed a very handsome motorcycle.....I think I'd be putting some dark boot polish on the sacks though, but I guess they will weather in.

Melch me old fruit........I presume you have a rear seat that goes on?

You still have the pillion platform thingies on? :confused:

I'm not interested what you rub into your sack!

I do indeed have a pillion seat that fits on in a jiffy, Fanum me old Pumpkin Pie.

i hate to say it ,but i really like the black look ,and may ,i say may ,go down that route if i hang onto the road glide .
allthough my compulsion as a polisher ,will be severly tested

Back
Top Bottom