Anyone older than me with a 2013 GS on order?

alp

Reaction score
Anyone older than me at 71 with a 2013 GS on order? :rob
I just had to have the very latest technology to ride before I get too old to get my leg over. ;)
Still keeping my Ducati 999S though. Couldn't bear to lose that one.

Top man...I hope I am still here and kicking/bike riding at your age...I'm just a wee whipper snapper at 48....wonder what gs I will be buying at 71:rob ;)...may be nuclear powered by then!!

I just had to have the very latest technology to ride before I get too old to get my leg over. ;)

Nice one alp :rob I am 68 in May thinking 'get on and enjoy it' too - ain't nothing to be gained by waiting :thumb2

hope i'm still able at 71!!

Health to enjoy.:beerjug:

Nice one Alp, I look forward to a picture of it parked next to the 999S :cool

I reckon I'm the youngest on here at 37.:comfort:D Over on the merkin forum, there's a few in their 20's buying one

I reckon I'm the youngest on here at 37.:comfort:D Over on the merkin forum, there's a few in their 20's buying one

You're just a new kid on the block then :comfort
I think we'll all enjoy the ride though no matter what our age :comfort

Good on you Alp you got 31 years on me :D
Just hope I'm still able at your age.
Post a picture of your new bike when you get it. :beerjug:

JJ

Only 71...a mere youngster. At 75 I'm thinking of booking a test ride, although I doubt that I could justify one. Probably more likely the F800GT for me.

Regards to all,

my dad on his new GS 83!:D

Attachments

• dad83.jpg
    dad83.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 271
Geez, I really hope I can ride until that ripe old age! I'm only 70 :rob And my new GS has just arrived at my dealer's. Still in the crate. :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom