Is there anyone near Carluke who could check a M/C for me?

Devon

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone nearby Carluke who could find the time to look at a M/C for me? Nothing drastic, I just need to know it's not a shed of a bike with 2 wheels and the guy selling it has the V5. I will put the price of fuel and a drink in the post if anyone can help :)

Carluke:eek:Jeez devon thats Bandit country ,they eat there own weans down that neck of the woods,petrol and a drink ,No only kidding its really nice ,Honest.Theres lovely views of Shotts prison from Carluke.Im off Sunday, Monday ,At a loose end Monday if any use .Im about 30 miles away and I like Glenlivet served from a virgins bellybutton .

Carluke:eek:Jeez devon thats Bandit country ,they eat there own weans down that neck of the woods,petrol and a drink ,No only kidding its really nice ,Honest.Theres lovely views of Shotts prison from Carluke.Im off Sunday, Monday ,At a loose end Monday if any use .Im about 30 miles away and I like Glenlivet served from a virgins bellybutton .

It would be great if you could take a quick look at the bike for me Big Jets :beerjug:
The Glenlivet isn't a problem but I will have to find synthetic virgin's belly buttons on ebay because of the rarity of virgins down here (Virgin: defined as a sister who can run faster than her brother in Cornwall, one of those useless facts you never forget :D) I will PM you :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom