Any for sale yet?

Humbug

Reaction score
How long will it be until someone who has ridden their's in the wet, in the middle of the night and then suffered their first breakdown, put's it up for sale? :D

Anyone like to take bets on when the first one appears on eBay (if it hasn't already)? :augie

Judging by the number of people whinging about the service intervals , that will be before the 600 mile service , so about 2 months then .:D

Interesting thought process. Clearly you both have a lot to say or maybe that was humour. So wonderfully enthusiastic and positive and full of the joys of live or should I say full of S**T. Get a life or go to comedian school.....IDIOTS both of you

Interesting thought process. Clearly you both have a lot to say or maybe that was humour. So wonderfully enthusiastic and positive and full of the joys of live or should I say full of S**T. Get a life or go to comedian school.....IDIOTS both of you

Calm down dear! :comfort

sense+of+humour.jpg

'pon my soul , I appear to have touched a nerve , or is yours up for sale ?:augie

I've decided to sell my bike , a red GS TE on a 13 plate, and will accept offers over £26,734. No time wasters. Location North Herts

I've decided to sell my bike , a red GS TE on a 13 plate, and will accept offers over £26,734. No time wasters. Location North Herts

Do you take camels , sheep ( just run in ) or some donkeys ? O ... A hardly used wife could be part of the deal. :blast

BMW dealer ? :p

Do you take camels , sheep ( just run in ) or some donkeys ? O ... A hardly used wife could be part of the deal. :blast

No just Queenies Greenies. I've been caught out exchanging chattels for camels and chicken before at the top of Chicken Tika pass in the Atlas Mountains out side Marakesh when an Arab trader offered me a Camel and two chickens for my wife.

The chickens were tough and stringy as hell.

It was only a bit of craic:doh

Back
Top Bottom