I've bought this

jetjock

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
2aqy2a6y.jpg

The Panigale....What a stunner....

Might have gone ‘tricolore’ myself..:blagblah but then again THAT red is fantastic.....:drool

Sun's out today n'all......;)

The Panigale....What a stunner....

Might have gone ‘tricolore’ myself..:blagblah but then again THAT red is fantastic.....:drool

Sun's out today n'all......;)

a9umebav.jpg

Seeing the tricolore at the nec causes the itch I had to scratch but at £23k was just a little over my budget . Oh well one day maybe !

Seeing the tricolore at the nec causes the itch I had to scratch but at £23k was just a little over my budget . Oh well one day maybe !

Yeah, a little over my budget too.....:D

You've already got one of my 'one day maybe' bikes...Enjoy it...:thumb2

Wow! Italian Super Bikes are super.

Get yourself some tyre warmers and go for it. :cool

Just needs some handlebar muffs, a capacious top box festooned with reflective tape, fender extenders and an airhawk, and you've got yourself a nice year-round commuter there.

:hide

Stunning bike :thumb2 unfortunately it wasn't £13k better than my white 1198 though, but its been a long time since i was that excited about a bike, i was going to sell everything not nailed down to get one, good job i test rode 1st :D

Attachments

• DSCF8761.jpg
    DSCF8761.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 699
  • DSCF8764.jpg
    DSCF8764.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 702
  • DSCF8765.jpg
    DSCF8765.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 701
  • DSCF8766.jpg
    DSCF8766.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 699
  • DSCF8767.jpg
    DSCF8767.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 702
Stunning bike :thumb2 unfortunately it wasn't £13k better than my white 1198 though, but its been a long time since i was that excited about a bike, i was going to sell everything not nailed down to get one, good job i test rode 1st :D
Is that a real one or a mini moto?:augie

I am not so sure of the Panigale, even as a real Ducati fan with a 749 and a Streetfighter. The lack of the trellis frame bugs me but I realise things progress. That said, in the flesh, the Panigale seemed tiny to me, almost as if for a jockey MotoGP rider it is fine but in the real world, it would be pretty small on any normal rider.

I think it is a fantastic piece of engineering but in the real world, too much for the road and you'd never be able to really use it. If you do track days then maybe so but it's a very expensive track day bike.

Having said all that, I'd have the new Panigale R version as a straight swap for my 749.

I like my Streetfighter, a superbike without the fairings, looks mean as hell and great fun to hoon around on for a morning blast.

Is that a real one or a mini moto?:augie

The clue is in the name :thumb

It was not a squeeze and didn't feel cramped but i had just got off my 1198 so it basically felt about the same. If i had enough disposable i would have one but wasn't good enough to sell all my toys to buy one as an only bike.

Back
Top Bottom