Power Sockets?

original_concept

Reaction score
ok. So for those who have one, can you please let me know if:

1] There is no underseat power socket?
2] What is under the seat? - Is it the same size space as the previous 1200s?
3] Is there still a CanBus power connector on the front headstock? (I know there's a new power socket up front, which for my uses, is pointless).

Just wondering how much work its going to be to get the same power socketry setup as the current GS, which is perfect.

Cheers.

My mate just bought a GSA that was covered in power sockets and phone sockets and sat nav sockets and intercom sockets - breathe.

It's all coming off. What IS all that about?

3] Is there still a CanBus power connector on the front headstock? (I know there's a new power socket up front, which for my uses, is pointless).

Just wondering how much work its going to be to get the same power socketry setup as the current GS, which is perfect.

Cheers.

There is a power socket just to the right of the dash, very easy to get at - don't think there is one under the seat, will take a look at lunch time.

Cheers.

The ECU is under the seat no space left for much, small space under the pillion seat for a few bits and pieces

Back
Top Bottom