LUCKY B**TARD!!!!

Slime Bomb

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
My mate took a phone call a few weeks ago and was told he had won a new GS 1200 at which point he said "yeah, right" next day he rang the guy from BMW to make sure it was kosher and guess what...:thumb The worst bit is he doesn't even remember entering any competitions!

Hope it's the new WC, that would be the icing on the cake :thumb

How have you ascertained that your mate's tale is kosher? :nenau

Al

Fantastic.:thumb Someone had to win it, just a shame they're from Stoke:D Congrats to your mate:beerjug::JB

I can confim Slimebombs post. How do I know? 'Cause its me! and it is the new LC yes. Can't feckin wait :thumb2

I can confim Slimebombs post. How do I know? 'Cause its me! and it is the new LC yes. Can't feckin wait :thumb2

Congrats:beerjug: Are you going to keep it, or put it up for sale?

You luck chap. Now I hope you are going to donate it to a local charity for children, to raise some money ...?

:nenau

Congrats:beerjug: Are you going to keep it, or put it up for sale?

Definately keep. Sold my 2002 GSA in September (on UKGSER) to fund some home improvements (yawn) and since then I've been trying (rather unsuccessfully) to get a deposit together for another. Then a nice gentleman from BMW Motorrad UK rang me up a couple of weeks ago to inform me of my win. Its all worked out rather well. :)

Jeez, I should say so.

Well congratulations :beerjug: (bastard ... :D) ..

I think Ak-Chew-ally

I may have that title today :eek: :eek: :eek:

576189_10200590653071836_111382059_n.jpg

P.S. Enjoy the LC

Lets have some pictures when you pick it up :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom