Ergonomics

APE

Reaction score
Can anyone that's previously owned a late 1200 comment on the ergonomics - in particular the seat to handlebar relationship.

I use rox risers so it's difficult to make the comparison. Is there a similar reach ?

I had risers on my 2012, and am having new ones fitted to the LC, as the handlebars/ mounts are a different shape. After my test ride yesterday, I'm glad I'm having them fitted.:thumb I hope this answers your question:nenau:beerjug:

I used the 2" rox riser on my 2012 rally,sat at the new bike in the mc show,the handelbar felt a little closer,but I think I have to change to my other 1.5" rox on the new bike.
But you I sat closer to the handlebars on the new bike,and the whole set up felt better,the seat dos not go half way up the tank.

Hmm. I thought it seemed a bit more of a stretch when I sat on one at the dealers yesterday :(

I used the 2" rox riser on my 2012 rally,sat at the new bike in the mc show,the handelbar felt a little closer,but I think I have to change to my other 1.5" rox on the new bike.
But you I sat closer to the handlebars on the new bike,and the whole set up felt better,the seat dos not go half way up the tank.

I also use the 2in rox on mine - and would certainly use them on the LC

Can anyone that's previously owned a late 1200 comment on the ergonomics - in particular the seat to handlebar relationship.

I use rox risers so it's difficult to make the comparison. Is there a similar reach ?

Ergonomics of the LC are very, very similar to my previous 2010 twin-cam, can't honestly say it feels much different, but the handling and performance are streets ahead.

Back
Top Bottom