Made my decision

stick

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Test ride tommorow , do the deal , wait 6 weeks , run in , happy days :beer::beerjug::friday Okay its thursday but excited :roll

So you have decided to have it regardless of what the test ride throws up? :D

black country logic "yo car tek it we ya".
this maybe the one that i buy from the gentleman in 6 months time, run it in, tasteful extras plus luggage(varios please) and pilot road "3" please, not the blue one october will be great thanks.

Yes ............................. as i have had the 1200s Multi strada and feel that the new Bm will fill the gap left by the departure of a great bike bike , i just prefere my BMWs
Answer to JayC

got my test ride tom, pick it up tuesday!:D

black country logic "yo car tek it we ya".
this maybe the one that i buy from the gentleman in 6 months time, run it in, tasteful extras plus luggage(varios please) and pilot road "3" please, not the blue one october will be great thanks.

Wil be red , no bonk hoss , and wo be selin xx

thanks for reply, i am a massive black country fan.
are then any better fish&chips then "the famous majors fish bar" bilston
battering the competition since 1975. if you ever see a 1200gs or vanvan parked near there on a saturday that me returning to my routes.
how long do benhams let you have bike for? or you going to clarks.

thanks for reply, i am a massive black country fan.
are then any better fish&chips then "the famous majors fish bar" bilston
battering the competition since 1975. if you ever see a 1200gs or vanvan parked near there on a saturday that me returning to my routes.
how long do benhams let you have bike for? or you going to clarks.
Clarkes in the afternoon , lets hope for 3 hrs + but raining tomorow so see how long my kit lasts .:beerjug:

If it helps any?? benhams let you have it for 1.5 hours

booked for next wick aurkid will let yow know if the smt and me are getting a divorce

Back
Top Bottom