GS 2012v2013 LC

Wolf GB

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Ask "Titti Hans"( Fanums Avatar) to translate this,his German is brilliant:ronno

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 411
I can't understand a word of it but looking purely at the final numbers, the German press, looking at a German bike, thinks the new GS is about 4% better than last years version. I wonder if BMW is happy with that differential?

Got a quick translation from my German wife, apparently they loved it, improved in all areas. They were very impressed.

Seems to be worse in the critical areas of Einstellmoglichkeiten Fahrwerk, Bremswirkung and Unterhaltskosten. Sorry, but I'm out.

I can't understand a word of it but looking purely at the final numbers, the German press, looking at a German bike, thinks the new GS is about 4% better than last years version. I wonder if BMW is happy with that differential?

That's very good going, seeing as last years GS was an incredible bike:rob:thumb

Well it was up against a Triple Black - a blue bike is never going to be significantly better :D

Back
Top Bottom