Fecking women!!

iandavid

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
So there I am sat down after breakfast and drooling over the new LC GS in a motorcycle mag for about the umpteenth time. I've done all the calcs and my logic says it's a little to much to change and SWMBO agrees.

Well what happened next completely gobsmacked me. She say "for christ's sake go and buy the bloody thing, your like a boy that that's just lost his sweets, you work bloody hard so just do it"

Needless to say I was on the phone to my local dealer in seconds. Pic up a GS TE Thunder Grey ( I'm 63 so the red would be to fast for me:rob) with all the goodies on April 20th. Got a good deal on p/x plus £500 of list and 1st service thrown in. Considering my 3 yr old GS needs new tyres, a service and MOT (another £500 or so) I'm a happy bunny.:D:D

How the feck do you deal with women's logic, although this time I'll go with it no problems. She must want something big and expensive soon:confused:

Most likely that you've been whingeing like a little child during your drooling sessions and she had just about had enough. If you keep on at anyone long enough in such a manner they will reach a break point.

Did you get 'SWMBO' confused with 'HWMBO' and did you stamp your feet too?

Most likely that you've been whingeing like a little child during your drooling sessions and she had just about had enough. If you keep on at anyone long enough in such a manner they will reach a break point.

Did you get 'SWMBO' confused with 'HWMBO' and did you stamp your feet too?

I use the same policy on ski holidays and whilst some would say it's a little immature to have a winter depression, it usually meets with "For god's sake just go will you"! :thumb

I use the same policy on ski holidays and whilst some would say it's a little immature to have a winter depression, it usually meets with "For god's sake just go will you"! :thumb

I think it's a male thing, but I also think it's wonderful that women can be so understanding at times.
:thumb

Good for you. If you got £500 off, a good p/x on your 3 year old ,service thrown in and such a lovely wife I should think your a very happy bunnie.

50 going on 5

my other half recons i only act like a 5 year old

the only differance detween the men and the boys is the price of thier toys.

Needless to say I was on the phone to my local dealer in seconds. Pic up a GS TE Thunder grey with all the goodies on April 20th.:D:D

Was this Bahnstormer or Vines ?
Am wondering what the delivery on a white TE will be..........

I phoned my dealer on Friday morning asking for a "price to swap" the RT i bought from them last Oct. and although they phoned twice to apologise for not getting back to me, I've still not got a price !!
It can't be rocket science !!!! :nenau

Congrats on the new bike, you're going to love it.:thumby: :beerjug:

Was this Bahnstormer or Vines ?
Am wondering what the delivery on a white TE will be..........

I phoned my dealer on Friday morning asking for a "price to swap" the RT i bought from them last Oct. and although they phoned twice to apologise for not getting back to me, I've still not got a price !!
It can't be rocket science !!!! :nenau

Vines

Tell her she has been promoted from SWMBO to BWIW (best wife in world) :thumby:

Mines getting a little uppity lately, moaning that I can't ride 10 bikes at once, I told her she can't wear 10 pairs of shoes at once, job done:thumb

Can I have A Jukebox? Just after ordering the GS

SHMBO wants a fifties Wurlitzer jukebox,

Tomorrow 300 mile round trip on brand spanking GS to see one

Prefecto!

Always combine spending with pleasure

:thumb2

thats a great deal with the £500 off list and service i wish id have haggled a bit more! they moaned about givin a bit of discount off the sat nav and that was a cash deal no p/x well done and enjoy:beerjug:

i was in Allan jeffries a few years back with my F800 getting a recall sorted.
They had a black K1200S in, test ride done, I rang Mrs F ,told her I had seen a nice bike in the dealer's.
Her response, " just swap it "
Yup , she is a goodun too :thumb

.....Well what happened next completely gobsmacked me. She say "for christ's sake go and buy the bloody thing, ....

Good for you, this is always the best scenario.:D Next is to just buy w/o asking or telling them, making it a "surprise". If she blows a gasket just hang your head and ask for forgiveness.
The worst thing one can do is ask, then receive a "no!". Because if that happens you're screwed.:blast

Back
Top Bottom