the eagle has landed.

hazzy

Reaction score
arrived today hope to pick it up on friday..
IMG_2115.jpg

decide to get the headlight protector fitted.....glad i let the dealer do it :D
IMG_2721.jpg

big job apparently

IMG_2119.jpg

a big thanks to the guys at williams manchester especially sad jim of this parish:D

My god, lots of bits to take off :eek

You enjoy the new bike, Spring and baking sunshine is just around the corner :thumby:

makes you wonder . . .

. . . why they don't fit the fixings for the headlight protector on every bike when first built - easy peasy at that stage?
Must be an accountants thing to save a couple of Euros

new bikes, new bikes

arrived today hope to pick it up on friday..

a big thanks to the guys at williams manchester especially sad jim of this parish:D

Enjoy the ride Neil, pick mine up on Saturday :friday
Offer still open to try high seat if you want, paul

Nice one:thumb You got the best colour:D I didn't realise the headlight protector was such a major job to fit:eek: The LED spots look nice as well:thumby:

That headlight protector looks like a dog's dinner...................hideous:barf

Sorry......... but BMW have created a garden cloche with this one:blast

You could propogate tomato seedlings behind that:D

Nicee to see they supported the brake calipers instead of letting them hang from the hoses:augie

LED Spots

Notice you have spots fiited thought these were not available yet?

That headlight protector looks like a dog's dinner...................hideous:barf

Sorry......... but BMW have created a garden cloche with this one:blast

You could propogate tomato seedlings behind that:D

Hmmmm I know what you're saying but it's not really that bad is it?
Show us a pic of the Darth Vader mask you recently bought for you lebben fiddy ;)

New cover looks great ..... + i have replaced many headlights and i think the new led is around £700-00 so it could look like and old nuns c--t as far as im concerned , i ve bought one too :augie

Im always happy , more now as i have joined the toilet crew ,,, bring on the miles , cant wait even with the habit flowing past me helmet :pullface

Back
Top Bottom