P J

GerryC

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
He posted here regularly - could pack a lot of thought into very few words - to the extent that his exact meaning sometimes escaped me.
So I missed his contributions here but called to him as I was around his way over the weekend.

It appears he bought something in the for sale section - paid the price but the seller held onto the goods. Some limited restution was made but the long & the short of it is that he has turned his back on the forum.

The good news is that he is fit & well.

He posted here regularly - could pack a lot of thought into very few words - to the extent that his exact meaning sometimes escaped me.
So I missed his contributions here but called to him as I was around his way over the weekend.

It appears he bought something in the for sale section - paid the price but the seller held onto the goods. Some limited restution was made but the long & the short of it is that he has turned his back on the forum.

That is a shame, you describe him well. Good luck PJ

:eek:
Name & shame I say :rob

GerryC said:
Good to hear :thumb
Give him my best when next you talk to him ;)

Back
Top Bottom