the weather

I'm totally fed up with it too.
Supposed to be going away tomorrow on my DR & now the event may be cancelled as there's a lot of snow at the destination.
Five days off - it's tempting to look for a flight but I could end up sitting in an airport!

At least someone else would be paying for the heating. :Motomartin

Five days off - it's tempting to look for a flight but I could end up sitting in an airport!
Even that worked against me! Couldn't find a flight going out from Leeds/Bradford to somewhere warm!
Forecast for the weekend doesn't look too bad - cold but mostly dry
Reckon I'll find a cafe serving soup :)

Even that worked against me! Couldn't find a flight going out from Leeds/Bradford to somewhere warm!

Thought you were going to Galloway?

Thought you were going to Galloway?
Riding in the forest has been cancelled due to the snow. So most have dropped out & I'm beginning to think the same. Could go in the car but it doesn't have the same appeal :-(
Can I borrow your van? ;-)

Have a look for a Shearings coach trip (with the older fraternity), nice and cheap, dancing and entertainment :thumb2 :D

Riding in the forest has been cancelled due to the snow. So most have dropped out & I'm beginning to think the same. Could go in the car but it doesn't have the same appeal :-(
Can I borrow your van? ;-)

Probably using it to get my bike to Hawick:D

We're in D&G and Borders for 3 days...................forecast looks dry and bright after Good Friday:thumb

J B you wimp, John and I are going up on the 650's and Willem on his Duke. I'm sure Micky and Sue will also be on their 650's.
:beerjug:

Well, I'm going for a run on Sunday so long as its dry and above 5 deg C. Forecast seems to suggest this possible so fingers crossed I'll be out.

Wahay!

Bet it's 2 deg C and feckin snowing......

:D

J B you wimp, John and I are going up on the 650's and Willem on his Duke. I'm sure Micky and Sue will also be on their 650's.
:beerjug:

I am

That Hiace heater, sure belts out a bit of heat:D

I shall be available for rideouts on Saturday and Sunday though:augie

Anyone get out today?
I managed to get to Fridaythorpe despite several attempts by Murphy to sabotage my day out. Cold but good to be out in the sunshine :)

Back
Top Bottom