Hi! I'm Guy from Halifax

Grizzlyadams

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Thought its time I finally introduced myself! I am Guy from Halifax. Got my gs adventure bike in September - a nice new triple black ... wow its by far the most fun bike I have owned and I have had quite a few two wheeled steeds over the years. Looking forward to touring Europe late summer; in the meantime its good old Blighty. So hopefully will catch up with some of guys and gals on the roads when we all thaw out ... Cheers GUY :beerjug:

Hi Guy,

I'm just up the road in Todmorden. Not got a GS at the moment. I have a Ducati 999s and an old Cagiva Elefant 750 that I rebuilding.

Greetings & salutations (to you both).....I used to go out in Halifax a bit, especially after playing rugby...t'was a bloody good night out I seem to recall....:thumby:

Hi Guy,

I'm just up the road in Todmorden. Not got a GS at the moment. I have a Ducati 999s and an old Cagiva Elefant 750 that I rebuilding.

HI MATT THANKS FOR THE WELCOME I AM ACTUALLY JUST DOWN THE RD NEAR LUDD FOOT :thumb

We will have to meet up for a brew when I get this ele rebuilt. Been out on the Ducati today and can't really see me riding a superbike anymore. I think it's going to have to go and be replaced with a GS.

41826_1.jpg

Great to see you on here......oh.....really??

Back
Top Bottom