Hello all

Compoundbill

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am new here, have only just discovered the site.

I have had my 1150 GSA for 3 years now it was a present to myself for my birthday, after dropping subtle hints to the wife for a month, which as we know never works. Even the subtlest of all "See that bike? I WANT IT!!!!" So I bought it myself.

Fitted with a full Remus exhaust and de-cat pipe, luggage all BMW ignition key fits all locks which makes life easy. I have only just got around yesterday to fitting the Ohlins shocks front and rear. I have had the Ohlins in the garage since I bought the bike and never got around to fitting them. I paid extra and got them with the bike, I was going to sell them but I figured better on the bike for now. The exhaust was already fitted to the bike and I was given the original exhaust and cat, both in bubble wrap having never been used on the bike as it belonged to a mechanic at BMW.
I have done some long runs but only in the UK, last year I only did 102 miles partly due to weather and partly because of my job. Last week she went for a service and mot and I am making an effort to put on her a few miles before I am back at work.

Thanks for listening to me rattle on.

Back
Top Bottom