calling Twizzle

Uncle Rob

Aging 1 eyed Tosser
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
the rack on the back of yours, is it just for show or will it take some weight?

Attachments

• Harley%20007-opt.jpg
    Harley%20007-opt.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 103
Don't tell him Twizzle until he posts some pitchers of his bitchin new sled...kinda thing.
patience grasshopper hopefully collecting it on saturday currently looking at options on dicthing the twin seat.

patience grasshopper hope fully collecting it on saturday currently looking at options on dicthing the twin seat.

Oh well in that case, I can help with the question as I have exactly the same type of rack. Yes it can support weight as it just mounts in place of the pillion seat. Only drawback with them is they are not that wide although that is not a major issue as you can support wider stuff on your panniers as well. :beerjug:

Edit: beaten to it...again

Oh well in that case, I can help with the question as I have exactly the same type of rack. Yes it can support weight as it just mounts in place of the pillion seat. Only drawback with them is they are not that wide although that is not a major issue as you can support wider stuff on your panniers as well. :beerjug:

Edit: beaten to it...again

Melch is right ref the width, you will need to protect your pannier tops if "hanging over" it does "vibrate" so bags will soon mark Paint.....

I have used that rubber mesh stuff in the past......

if you have bought a RK Classic, then you will have the hard leather bags i guess.... so maybe not so much of an issue... i see they list up to 2004... not certain what changed frame wise that year...?

yep its a classic so it has the soft bags,it does have a rack behind the twin seat,so will have a better look when it arrives

Back
Top Bottom