Bank Holiday Monday ride

got the ride home from manchester to london all planned. Going via Glossop, Snake pass. Not sure of time but sure to see many other bikers around. Will have swmbo with me.

I'm on-call so it depends on whether there are any issues on Monday morning.
What time you thinking of heading out?

JB, how long you out for, Julie and I thinking of riding up from Sheffield to meet up. We need to back at ours for 6pm. Be grand to have a run in your back yard.:cool:

Andrew.

JB, how long you out for, Julie and I thinking of riding up from Sheffield to meet up. We need to back at ours for 6pm. Be grand to have a run in your back yard.:cool:

Andrew.

Not all day, we could start at 10am say and finish off about 4pm so you could get away or shorter if you like

Meet either Masham for the Dales or Thirsk for the Moors

I'd love to but I'm on shift 12-12 so have fun, and stay safe, or I might be the one coming to prod you and make it hurt more. :thumb

Jb, we are in , either Masham or Thirsk, your back yard your choice. You will have far more local knowledge. . Getting excited now :D

Masham meet and a run round the Dales would work for me, I will keep an eye out and see what you decide.

hello jb,

i would have been in, however my son and myself are going to have a ride to borrowdale tomorrow morning and we are camping for a couple of nights.

i will be up for any ride outs any other time though, even at short notice on an evening, i usually finish work about 14.00 ish, :beerjug:

martin

135 mile route planned for the Dales, starting & finishing from Masham

Mainly B/C and unclassified routes (tarmac) taking in many of the Dales

Lunch/Coffee stops enroute, maybe Tanhill/Thwaite/Dent............or others on the hoof

Back
Top Bottom