640 adventure panels

Dansin

Reaction score
Will the later bikes rear panels and rear mudguard fit an older 1999 640 adventure?

Sort of....
I had a Ktm640 Duke original style which had same/similar rear to the 99 LC4/Adv. I retro fitted later LC4 rear mudguard and side panels. One area that seems to change slightly over the years are the seats and how they mount I seem to recall my original seat was ok as I didn't change the subframe but had a slight gap at the rear. PS there may be issues with grabrails/rack rear most mounts to the subframe that will need some ferklining due to going from the old flat top rear body to a rounded one (depends on how much bodging you can stand or do.

Sort of....
I had a Ktm640 Duke original style which had same/similar rear to the 99 LC4/Adv. I retro fitted later LC4 rear mudguard and side panels. One area that seems to change slightly over the years are the seats and how they mount I seem to recall my original seat was ok as I didn't change the subframe but had a slight gap at the rear. PS there may be issues with grabrails/rack rear most mounts to the subframe that will need some ferklining due to going from the old flat top rear body to a rounded one (depends on how much bodging you can stand or do.

Cheers. Found some to try out. :thumb

Back
Top Bottom