Heads up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKIPSTER

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
....nowt to do with me, but lovely low milage MM for sale on Ebay. Sorry no linky.

What do you think then Tossers; a fair price? Looks a perfect example :cool:

I thought it was 20 UK MM's. One's converted to HP2E spec, a couple probably crashed leaving maybe 17 or so. That's probably the best UK example left and one of the few with ABS. I've been looking and I'm very tempted but its a huge amount of cash over the current 1150 rat bike that I currently own and I'm struggling to justify whether its worth so much more money + the required extras - i.e. HPN tank. I'll keep thinking. Someone buy it quick please.

I wonder ....

...fair comment Dee Tee. Have to say ive decided to rack up the miles on mine and sod the depreciation. Im slowly farkling and turning my MM into what is for my needs and requirements, the ultimate all rounder, its almost the perfect back lane hooner and touring velocipede! Just need more fuel capicity, a touch more mid range and heated grips. It might not flatter to deceive or ride as plush as my old GSA, but by eck it's involving and im still amazed at the awsome corner exit speed .Next upgrade, fork internals. Might even be able to out break a milk float.:thumby:

Dr Alf, buy it whilst you can. You won't loose any money on it even if you decide to sell it after 500 miles. If you like to 'ride' and grin at the same time; this bike is for you; oh and maybe ask the The Nutty Gser. He might be busy cleaning his though.

Dr Alf, buy it whilst you can. You won't loose any money on it even if you decide to sell it after 500 miles. If you like to 'ride' and grin at the same time; this bike is for you; oh and maybe ask the The Nutty Gser. He might be busy cleaning his though.

I've sung the praises of the MM far too much on here. The pleasure is in knowing!:rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom