Eynsford this Thursday the 23rd Dec

'Fraid I'll be in Harborough...with two lots of families, I've got two lots of xmases this year and I'll be sat on a sofa stuffed full by then.

Have a wet one for me though ;)

Bill

Sorry, I will be in Germany for Christmas, leaving Wednesday so see you all in the New Year.

Cheers, Nick:beerjug:

Having my wrist opened up tomorrow to sort out the carpal tunnel syndrome, so I won't be able to drive or ride for a few days. Shouldn't be out of commission for too long though.

Bob

Fanum said:
'Fraid I'll be in Harborough...

Good.... I will definitely be if we ain't got to run up and down the carpark pushing that bike for you again!

Phil are you going to Farningham Boxing Day?

Hope to be there. With luck I'll be chauffeured by the better looking one of the outfit.

To answer Lolgeoff's earlier question, I will probably drag the old "pig-iron" bike out of its slumber (cue caustic comment from Judge) & take a short ride down to Farningham. What time are you planning on being there?

ktm520 said:
I might go , wtf is it and what time?:beerjug:

Look at Judges sticky at the top of the South East threads, or call a friend....:D
Eynsford is a village just off the A20. Just outside the M25 at Junction 3, going toward Brands Hatch.
See you there??

I CANT MAKE IT:(

WORKS XMAS DO:beerjug:

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT:beerjug:

BEST WISHES YOU LOT

Bad news I can't make tonight, wife is off out.

Good news is I'm off to Dublin for 3 months in the New year.

Phil

I have a copy of the KTM manual here for you.

Want me to post it?

Dave

:beerjug: :beer:

Back
Top Bottom