French Alps - Hotels around Bourg-S-Maurice area

JohnnyBoxer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I've had a few good suggestions for the Bourg St Maurice area, I emailed a few

Le Petit Auberge - can't fit us in

L'Autantic - doesn't quite fit

Gite de Montvilliers is shut on our dates

So..............any other gems that you can recommend in the BSM or Cormet De Roseland area:thumb

(I've yet to email Wessie's suggestion)

Try - Hôtel Arolla

192 Avenue du Centenaire, 73700 Bourg-Saint-Maurice

Have a look on Booking.com

You don't give any dates

Al

we are staying here, chalet et hotel la tarine, its a little way out of bourg saint maurice at a place called peisey nancroix cant comment on what its like personally but read a couple of good reviews from bikers.

John,
Here's another one to try:- http://www.petit-saint-bernard.com/. What's wrong with the L'Autantic, it's not too posh for you is it?
Keep up the good work JB, at a push we could always a take a tent. ha ha
Malc :beerjug:

The Autantic came back and they only do B&B and the nearest restaurant is 1/2 mile away (probably shut too, knowing france:blast)

I'm casting my net further, after discussions with Micky to find something better (& cheaper)

Emails sent to La Tarine (looks good) & Hotel Arolla:clap

Johnny
The Autantic is fine, the rooms are a good standard and don't smell damp like so many ski Accomodations in the Alps, there is a good swimming pool and breakie is plentiful, the hotel is in its own grounds so bikes are safe. There are a couple of restaurants open all year in BSM and the walk to them is only about ten mins.

John.

With so many beds to find - this would be my plan of attack:

Open up two browsers, one for Booking.com, and one for Logis de France.

Put in the town, include a radius of 15km, dates, and number of rooms - and see what each coughs up.

You may have to pick whatever you can get for a few rooms, and the longer you wait, there is a chance that the number of beds - drop below your threshhold.

Al:thumb

Back
Top Bottom