Dnepr outfit - For Sale

Shaggy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just posted details of 'Boris' my MT11 Dnepr and chair in the 'For Sale' section of the forum if anyone is interested ? take a look :)

Can`t believe you`re selling her. :(

She`s one of the best Dneprs I`ve seen and served you well.

To try and deter some of the predictable comments....it`s not a 'copy' of anything.

It`s not Russian either....Dneprs come from the Ukraine.

The Neval moniker is due to adopting an importer`s generic tag,just like the confusion created by SATRA tagging all their imports as Cossack. It`s not the manufactuer`s name.

Good luck with the sale if you must.....hope you keep her though.

Can`t believe you`re selling her. :(

I know Tarka it's been a good couple of years and Boris has got me into outfits, guess you can't keep everything :(. My Dad has now stopped riding and given me his old K100 LT so the plan is to build an outfit round that with longer legs to do some more winter distance rallies.

Got an old Dnepr sidecar subframe from 'Manny' and am fitting a K100 front wheel to it with the rear brake set up off another old K I got off Ebay. May take a while but should be interesting. Need to sell Boris to fund it and get some space in the garage. Will miss reverse gear though. :) And you guys on the 'Russian' forums will still have to talk to me cos it will be a Dnepr chair !!!!

have you got a tub/body for the project yet?if not i have one you may be interested in(or not).it is a steel military style age/make unknown,i bought it for a project that will not happen in the near future.so i would be happy to sell and clear some space/raise some cash.it is at my workshop near grantham if you want to have a looksee.mike

Back
Top Bottom