Evening get together usual place

PW Cymru

Mod Squad
Reaction score
First of all Merry Christmas to you all and a safe and prosperous new year.

How about a get together late January early February perhaps Wed/Thur evening shall we say Thursday 3rd of Feb at Abercrave meet at about 7.00 - 7.30pm.

Just gauging interest if anbody else would like to propose an alternative date/venue then please feel free to post.

:beerjug:

Regards

PW

Meet

yeah make it a friday or saturday night :)

other than that i'll try and get home if i can and if so will be there to annoy you all :)

If I am about I will see ya there ........:D

back from hols on the 31st aint life shite:D

As long as it's not that weekend, or the one before or after - running our first enduro of the year (Snowrun) on the 6th in the Crychan Forest just North East of Llandovery.

Saturdays and Sundays are pretty busy in February, March and April with organising events, weekdays are usuall OK, I'll make it if I can.

Sounds good to me Paul.

Only problems I see with Frday or Saturday is firstly the Pub will be much busier secondly we all have to escape from our respective SWMBO's for the evening - much easier to do mid-week :D

PW Cymru said:
First of all Merry Christmas to you all and a safe and prosperous new year.

How about a get together late January early February perhaps Wed/Thur evening shall we say Thursday 3rd of Feb at Abercrave meet at about 7.00 - 7.30pm.

Just gauging interest if anbody else would like to propose an alternative date/venue then please feel free to post.

:beerjug:

Regards

PW

I have proposed Thursday 3rd of Feb if the majority are happy with this date then we go for it. (Thats mid-weekish by my calender) :D :D :D :D

Regards

PW

Evening Get Together

Evening Get Together Feb 3rd Is good at THE Abercrave Inn

sorry cannot make 3rd feb as will be en France skiing (or more accurately described as failing to avoid falling down a lot on snow)
but enjoy!

Hope to be there. Mother in law due in hospital around this time for a major operation so might be called upon to be part of the support team.

Re: Re: ok

rcc54 said:
Course it's OK Digger, but BEWARE Me might be there also too as well. :rolleyes: :beer:

who is Me ?
inquiring minds want to know?

lol

thanks for the invite rcc54

:D :p

Re: Re: Evening get together usual place

PW Cymru said:
I have proposed Thursday 3rd of Feb if the majority are happy with this date then we go for it. (Thats mid-weekish by my calender) :D :D :D :D

Regards

PW

Ill go. Off shifts that day::beer:

Abercarve meet

Having only bought my Gs in early December I was kindly advised of this site by a member of staff at Hein Gerrick (Cardiff) who said it would be useful to get in contact with other like minded riders. I'd like to come along to the annual meeting in Feb but wondered if you might be able to tell me where the Abercrave meet is!!!

Re: Abercarve meet

Lovey said:
Having only bought my Gs in early December I was kindly advised of this site by a member of staff at Hein Gerrick (Cardiff) who said it would be useful to get in contact with other like minded riders. I'd like to come along to the annual meeting in Feb but wondered if you might be able to tell me where the Abercrave meet is!!!

Now look hear.

Lovey depending on work commitments I will be going over so if the weather is sh*te more than happy to give you lift

(got to leave ya pocket book at home though;) )

Back
Top Bottom