Garage Elves.....

twizzle

Devil may care...
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Like the elves and the shoemaker, i need the garage elves to visit this wnter and turn my Electra Glide into this.......:drool

Attachments

• $T2eC16R,!zEE9s3!(YuyBRYolsFf9!~~60_57.jpg
    $T2eC16R,!zEE9s3!(YuyBRYolsFf9!~~60_57.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 238
  • $T2eC16d,!zUE9s38+qI3BRYol)c3IQ~~60_57.jpg
    $T2eC16d,!zUE9s38+qI3BRYol)c3IQ~~60_57.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 226
yours looks better with the batwing ,thats to shiny to clean ,yours has a patina of age and quality you just cant buy or spray or bolt on ,leave it as it is and ride it :thumb

Twizzle, yours has more style just as it is...

These 'Baggers' are simply too camp :eek:

Luckily i'm not a Shoemaker and I'm told that Elves aren't real...:nenau

Nah! you'd look a right knob on that.

So when they are done, pass it onto me:thumb

There's a guy on eBay selling the kit for £1200

I saw that, I think they come from Poland or Lithuania or somewhere like that....the Picture is from eBay, selling a F'Glass Nacelle...same guys I think...?

Somewhere in my "Shed o'Shite" I reckon I have a Road King nacelle, lamp etc.....:augie

And we are off..........the Elves have started work.........:D

Now, if the "shed o' shite" was to release the aforementioned items then I'm certain the Elves and I could put them to good use!! (Subject to commercial terms, the buyer accepts no responsibility in actually moving this project past the dreaming stage)

And we are off..........the Elves have started work.........:D

Now, if the "shed o' shite" was to release the aforementioned items then I'm certain the Elves and I could put them to good use!! (Subject to commercial terms, the buyer accepts no responsibility in actually moving this project past the dreaming stage)

Great project:thumb But.......don't forget the wiring and the fact you need a tank console for the speedo etc. Daunting but do-able. Get the bits off Pingu then you're committed :eek::D

Great project:thumb But.......don't forget the wiring and the fact you need a tank console for the speedo etc. Daunting but do-able. Get the bits off Pingu then you're committed :eek::D

Certainly do-able. So would be taking the apes back off after 100 'washing hung out to dry' miles and realising the mistake.

Ahh.. The tank... I have a plan....:bounce1

Certainly do-able. So would be taking the apes back off after 100 'washing hung out to dry' miles and realising the mistake.

You're not wrong if it was thee or me but he'll still look like he's riding a kid's tricycle :D:D

So do I.....I think you need to visit the "Shed o'Shite" and the "Caves of Plenty"....I'm sure we can guide you on the path to righteousness ....:D

I could knock up some pointy extended bits out of mdf and chuck some P38 round the joins. He'll be well on the way. Best not go out in the rain though.

..and The Lord said "cast out thy Evo. For it is the work of Beelzebub. There is only one true path. Take up the Twin-Cam. This is the way, this is the light."

SShhhhhhh! Blimey you'll get into terrible trouble in here with that kind of talk. Crazy talk that is!

Back
Top Bottom