Running on one cylinder.

Captain Black

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Had I not have read about the temp control system for the rear cylinder when the motor gets hot, I would have added to my personal overheated discomfort in the traffic queue today by filling my nappy to the waistband.
Is a bloody odd feeling having an 1803 cc single cylinder engine.
Very clever though. :D

Surely

you mean a 901.5cc single?

It is clever stuff; before they introduced this the engine would do a 3 stage process to try to keep things in check, running richer (to cool the cylinders) then finally shutting the engine down completely (as happened to 4 of us in Las Vegas rush hour). You just had to wait for it to cool before it would restart.

Amazed the UK ever gets this hot! :D

A

Surely

you mean a 901.5cc single?

It is clever stuff; before they introduced this the engine would do a 3 stage process to try to keep things in check, running richer (to cool the cylinders) then finally shutting the engine down completely (as happened to 4 of us in Las Vegas rush hour :eek:). You just had to wait for it to cool before it would restart (and paddle the heavy b*stard until it had cooled enough......)

Amazed the UK gets hot enough for it to kick-in! :D

A

Never used the 'go to single cylinder option' - ditch the cat with a different set of header pipes

Just fucking kill me now.....It will save others being harmed in the process.

I can`t honestly believe that you are a Manc...If you are, you must be cunting living in cunting Wilmslow or Cunting Knutsford.

Just fuck off.

I can`t honestly believe that you are a Manc...If you are, you must be cunting living in cunting Wilmslow or Cunting Knutsford.

Just fuck off.

?????????????????????

:confused:

?????????????????????

:confused:

Don't worry Doggy, 'es a midget innit.
Short man syndrome - drone more like. Off 'is fekking rocker gov. being short aint all its cut out to be.... like, short stuff - most short things really :Dis is usually attached to short folk.

What he's struggles to come to terms with is us greater species (of the taller variety) calmly carry on buying stuff easily and without concious though about if we can actually mount the fukker easily, whereas he has strived to obtain the same dizzying heights by lowered etc to suit 'is lowley and shortened bits like.:ronno

So this is just Att on a (not like our) normal night. :cool:

Just fuck off.

The shit you spout can only be surpassed by the further foul shit you spout.
Quite a claim to fame assuming that's what 99% of the dross you post is trying to achieve.

Instead of asking others to " kill me now" why not do the world a favour and do it yourself you silly "cunting" pissed up prick.

Have been looking at Harley's, but I can see now I do not have the requisite mental problems:)

I can remember when att first joined this forum, everyone hated him, couldn't understand why at the time.............:blast

Thinking about it now, I can also remember him on the UK Buell forum too...:rolleyes:

It's started. Just as att predicted.

The harley section is going the way of the pub. Full of sensitive folks who don't like being given a good old fashioned cunting .

The harley section is going the way of the pub. Full of sensitive folks who don't like being given a good old fashioned cunting .

I'm up for a good old fashioned cunting? Any idea where I can get one?

Just fuck off.

ATT is one of the reasons I renew my subscription.:D

Sensitive folks are only sensitive because they are afraid of death, they may tell you otherwise, but they are fucking liars.
I know few people who are not afraid of death, I am one of them. Death is liberation, the only reason I am here, is to remind them of that fact and if needs be, to demonstrate.:thumb

Back
Top Bottom