2610 extras

cookie

Stay Frosty
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
what else would one need to buy on top of the basic unit?

a handlebar mount obviously, cable to connect to bike12v?

what about earpiece thingy?

oh, and where's the best place to get them. i'll probably be ordering from sportextreme soon. should i buy from them at the same time?

GPS Warehouse

Excellent service, all you need under one roof.

WEBSITE HERE

Case (Or sock as I use)
Ram Mount
Power lead for bike
Migsel mount
Sound cable from Motorbike cable to ear piece
Autocom cable if you have Autocom

HTH, Nick

(And of course a good credit limit on your CC):beerjug:

go ahead, call me thick, but i can't find any 2610 cables to connect to a bike on gpsw site. i can only find USB cables.

that site is a fekkin' shambles. however much they paid the designer, it was way too much :mad:

edit: found it now. had to do a search on a part number found here though :rolleyes:

I've heard (reliable info!!) that GPS Warehouse shall have an "own brand" a BMW version power lead with round plug for 2610 - its coming soon.

I suggest email them .. support@gpsw.co.uk

Regards,

RAM-man

cheers. i suspect i'll be bunging some wedge that way soon anyway after my sportextreme experience.

cookie said:
what else would one need to buy on top of the basic unit?

a handlebar mount obviously, cable to connect to bike12v?

what about earpiece thingy?

oh, and where's the best place to get them. i'll probably be ordering from sportextreme soon. should i buy from them at the sahttp:/me time?
hello cookie i've just ordered 2610 from http://www.globalpositioningsystems.co.uk/viewprod.php?product_id=524 12 month intrest free little bit more but not much ,got a migsel mount coming . power lead with audio, ram arm ,cradle and diamond base with ball all from gpsw i can send you part numbers if you want .took a few hours of searching to find everything they should arrive soon . then i've just got to fit them :confused: :confused: :confused:

looks like you had the last one :)

if you can cut & paste the part numbers it would be a great help.

cookie said:
looks like you had the last one :)

if you can cut & paste the part numbers it would be a great help.

ram-b-201a 1"3/4 double socket arm
ram-hol-ga9 holder for 2610
ram-b-238 diamond base with ball
10495-02 power/audio cable
these bits are for migsel mount

power

hi cookie, you can buy a bike kit from maplins electrics, includes garmin bike mount and power lead with audio out put. £34:p

Back
Top Bottom