im missing the harley

jackassdave

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
i have to say im missing the harley the 1200 gsa is nice but ,its nice what else can i say it doesnt make the right sound .
and before anyone says anything im hanging onto the 1200 (untill ive been to wales in 3 weeks time ).
twizzle
melch
dave g
pingu
dont say anything :blast

I'll say something.

Why did you sell it ? You goon! :nenau

Women collect shoes and other assorted shite. It's your god given right as a man to have several bikes.

Do you think in the old days folk had just one horse ?

Did they fuck.

Now shape up and go and buy another.

Good evening.

......I'm not saying anything........it's effin' difficult but.......I'm not saying anything :blast

:D

Think of motorcycles as "investments" and it's always wise to diversify ones investments. Having more than one is simply a smart decision.:D A Harley makes a perfect companion to a GS, and Vice versa.

Harley Davidson

I have had BMW Motorcyles for the last 25 years. The best one i ever had was a R1150gsa the one i own now i cannot bond with is a 1200 Adventure. I cannot put my finger on it why? I am going down the Harley Road next year.

i have to say im missing the harley the 1200 gsa is nice but ,its nice what else can i say it doesnt make the right sound .
and before anyone says anything im hanging onto the 1200 (untill ive been to wales in 3 weeks time ).
twizzle
melch
dave g
pingu
dont say anything :blast

So I'm allowed to say what everyone else is thinking? Go get another, and FFS hang on to it this time! :thumb

I've got just the bike for you sitting in the garage :thumb

Lovely comfy tourer for less than the price of an 883

ClassicWeekend001_zps2ce1ab1d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom