Harley Day with Warrs @ Ace Cafe

Melch

Reaction score
Tomorrow (Sun 25th Aug). That's all folks.

will they have room for all the trailers and vans , as there wont be many riding in this shit thats hitting us this weekend:D:D:D:D

i know its my way of denying my denial :D:D:D , im spending to much time in this section and its that bastard Oblertones fault:eh:D:D

I shouldn`t worry about it Chad.....They don`t make a Harley that you will fit, yer knees will always be above your hips.....And that is uncomfortable on a long journey....I am a short arse and even I have had that problem before!:D

I shouldn`t worry about it Chad.....They don`t make a Harley that you will fit, yer knees will always be above your hips.....And that is uncomfortable on a long journey....I am a short arse and even I have had that problem before!:D

:D:D:D:D....

chad, come to the Harwich sea shanty thingy, that Fanum is organising in October.. You can ride my "Big Boy" Glide.... Modded for me at 6'8"... Total cost of mods £350....

Even better - And it's all free...... :beerjug:

Brighton beach, tomorrow, sunday 25th, 7pm - on the screen on the beach "all or nothing", followed by the film QUADROPHENIA.

At 7pm on Sunday 25th August, Rock 'n' Roll Productions, in association with Big Screen - Brighton’s free beachfront cinema - are presenting, for ONE NIGHT ONLY, a very special preview performance of 'ALL OR NOTHING THE MOD MUSICAL', written by Carol Harrison, and featuring the life and music of the quintessential Mod band, the Small Faces.

Including the brilliant hits ’Whatcha Gonna Do About It’, ‘All or Nothing’, Tin Soldier’, 'Lazy Sunday,’ and ‘Itcheycoo Park'.

ALL OR NOTHING is the exciting, poignant, bittersweet tale of four charismatic young kids whose humour ‘attitude’, passion, and above all, TALENT, rockets them into the ‘big time’; only to discover the path to fantastic success is heaving with exploitation, corruption, betrayal and ultimately tragedy.

The Small Faces story is the stuff of Rock 'n' Roll legend. Their rollercoaster journey in the music business is as vivid and colourful as their music. Their raw, soulful sound inspired a whole new generation of musicians, not to mention millions of fans.

And let's not forget Pingu who is about 6'4 and Codcutter who must be 6'2...

:D:D:D:D....

chad, come to the Harwich sea shanty thingy, that Fanum is organising in October.. You can ride my "Big Boy" Glide.... Modded for me at 6'8"... Total cost of mods £350....

ah see you are really not helping :D:D:D:D but i think i shall have some of that :green gri:D

Only in the Gnarley section would you get an offer to slip your backside onto Twizzle's 'Big Boy' Glide whilst singing a sea shanty! Lordy! :D

Be worth it just for the people watching thing:beerjug:
If it was closer and thus less time investment, I would surely go:thumb2

To be honest, it is close to me with little time investment but I am not sure I can be arsed to go. I know that as soon as I get there I will think 'What the fuck have I come here for?' :beerjug:

Only in the Gnarley section would you get an offer to slip your backside onto Twizzle's 'Big Boy' Glide whilst singing a sea shanty! Lordy! :D

there does seem to be a certain joie de vivre in here :D:D:D:D

To be honest, it is close to me with little time investment but I am not sure I can be arsed to go. I know that as soon as I get there I will think 'What the fuck have I come here for?' :beerjug:

but you need to go and be our reporter,because I can't be arsed either :blagblah

but you need to go and be our reporter,because I can't be arsed either :blagblah

Well....Sorry to have let the whole group down but I decided rather than fight my way through a load of traffic, eat an artery hardening breakfast, look at a load of stuff I'd seen too many times before and then battle my way back through heavy traffic – I would instead...go for a bicycle ride around Richmond Park. I didn't even take any photos of that! I can only apologise.

PS. I had Porridge with fruit in for breakfast instead (in case you were wondering).

Back
Top Bottom