dangerous days ahead

jackassdave

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
well ive taken a deposit for the gs and the guy is coming to pick it up next week which is great or is it my intention was to sell the gs as i dont really use it for what its meant for ,maybe one 10 day holiday thats it ,others times im just poncing /mincing about around town .
so ill have about 9 0r so grand maybe a bit more so the plan was sell the gs get a new bonneville t 100 perfect for zipping around town on..
however theres this little nagging sound in my head potato potato potato saying you could get a really nice harley for you know you really want one ,then i think twizzle get out of my head .
so the plan is a little bonnie run around ,im going to stay away from e bay /gumtree /preloved /harley riders stick to my plan .
i can allreay feal myself weakening ,must be strong .

just out of interest what could you get for 10 grand (not melchs bike unfortunatley)

Smudger has a nice road king for under 10k:D

dont want to be rude but its got horrible panniers ,and no wire wheels apart from that ,its not to bad .
it would cost me at least anothe £1500 or so putting wire wheels and hard panniers on it ,so its to expensive if it had hard panniers and wire eheels its certainly worth looking at .

if i wasnt after a bonnie :blast

dont want to be rude but its got horrible panniers ,and no wire wheels apart from that ,its not to bad .
it would cost me at least anothe £1500 or so putting wire wheels and hard panniers on it ,so its to expensive if it had hard panniers and wire eheels its certainly worth looking at .

if i wasnt after a bonnie :blast

Fairy Snuff!

You could have this and still have 3 grand to make it like you wanted it :thumb

IMG_0455-XL.jpg

Sweet... The London set would love that for their "brat culture arty farty" videos....

pingu ,just a heads up please dont tell me what you have is purple ,
on a trip to america once i had hired a car when i got there ,it was a pt cruiser and worst of all it was f!!!!!g purple, i nearlly went into hyperventilation .

What was wrong with the RK you sold recently? :blast

I've had mine 17 years. It would feel like cutting off an arm if I sold it now.

17 years dave ,i didnt even plan on keeping my wife for that long ..

melch ,let mrs a get back from holiday and ill show her how clean ive kept the house ,and how good ive been (its been a frantic 4 hours of cleaning :blast,she keeps a tidy house ,firm but fair ) i digress ,ill give you a ring in a few days (good old friend ,buddy good mate )

Back
Top Bottom