Hepco n becker engine bars

Septic

Reaction score
Just bought some hepco n becker engine bars
instructions in bloody german
Where do the spacers go?
Ive put them all on the rear mount leaving the middle mounting
without any spacing just the bolt is that a good idea?

what do you think?

Thanx

stevie :beer:

Try contacting MasterDabber

I understand that MasterDabber has photos and instructions for fitting engine bars - not certain which vendor though. No harm in asking him.

Bob

Re: Try contacting MasterDabber

Bob said:
I understand that MasterDabber has photos and instructions for fitting engine bars - not certain which vendor though. No harm in asking him.

Bob

Stevie (Bob)... there are some excellent instructions on this site for fitting them to an 1150.. I think you may have an 1100 though so don't know how relevant they would be???
I can't take any credit for these instructions ... Simon is the man.
You will find them in PDF format and the link to the PDF files is from the link I've just given you.
As Bob says... I do have some pictures reasonably close up at different angles of H&B bars fitted to my bike.. if they would help I can post them again... although a seach on H&B would find them as I have posted them previously.
HTH
Derek

If its an 1100 you're fitting the H&B bars too its a piece of cake. No instructions needed really. Spacers fit 'where they should' if you get my drift. 2 big spacers towards the rear of the bike and the others fit at the mid point. No spacers required at the upper frame mounting (underneath the tank) and none at the front where the two halves join together (in front of the alternator cover)

Back
Top Bottom