Free Pint!

conteacher

Reaction score
Because of this forum, and the generosity of member Rosahane, :bow my son has a fantastic place to stay while studying at UCD. (http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=342934&page=2 Post #19)

By way of a thank you, I will buy a pint :beer: for anyone from this forum who attends the 14th Irish Conker Championship Festival 2013 taking place on Sunday 27th October 2013 in Freshford, County Kilkenny.

My wife, son and I will be there all day. Jeremie and I will participate in the singles competition, and will be looking to join a team also. Find me, tell me you're from the ukgser forum and a pint is yours! :beerjug:

Aidan and his 14 identical twin brothers are going to that I think :D

:beer:

You obviously have no idea the distance the Irish will travel for a free pint!:beer::aidan

Best wishes for you sons education and prospects for paid work.

I live very very close to Freshford :beer: a free one methinks :D

Outstanding! I look forward to meeting you. Since you're in Kilkenny, I if you'll tell me the name of your local, I'll look you up. We're staying in Kilkenny 25 Oct - 3 Nov.

Now, had you said Jim Beam...................................... :jager

And if you are in SF in February next I might just return the compliment. :)

Now, had you said Jim Beam...................................... :jager

And if you are in SF in February next I might just return the compliment. :)

Yes - he does mean a pint. :eek: :D

Glad you got the Son sorted conteacher. :beerjug:

Bill, you have touched a chord with your offer of free pints. You just have to look at the smilie box on the right when you are writing a post to see how important pints are to members of this forum :beer:

Bill, you have touched a chord with your offer of free pints. You just have to look at the smilie box on the right when you are writing a post to see how important pints are to members of this forum :beer:

I don't think it's just members of this forum. GS riders are pretty much the same wherever they're found. Always up for a pint and a chin wag :beerjug:

It's a Sad Day...

My dream of competing in the Irish National Conkers Championship has been dashed. The event has been cancelled :tears.

Guess I'll have to try to make it to the Paddy Dakar next year.

However, anyone willing to travel to Kilkenny can still collect on my free pint offer. Shoot me an email (address in post 13 above) to coordinate date & location. :beer:

Back
Top Bottom