Stafford Oct

stafford

Six of us stoping at cannock saturday night :beer: then to show/autojumble sunday been on and off for the last 8 years only hope its fine well worth the miles to get there:thumb

Cheers Lads hope the weather holds up , forcast is poor for Sun. Have a great night!

Plan to be at the show Sunday. Usually a good day out :)

Bonhams auction prices are now up, look at the prices, i cant make sense of them , set of bsa literature £2k , next lot £160. Early hondas C71 dream £3.3k next bike honda c71 dream £371 ???

Black bomber 45 miles from new!!

Bonhams auction prices are now up, look at the prices, i cant make sense of them , set of bsa literature £2k , next lot £160. Early hondas C71 dream £3.3k next bike honda c71 dream £371 ???

Thought the prices were all over the place!! was surprised that a 64 Yamaha ds3 250 only made £ 350 as the estimate was 2 grand! was happy with the price of the next two yam ds3s, got two for £1475, last year those bikes would have been double the price.:thumb

stafford

Some cheap bikes to be had down there no dought there will have been more on satda stand out bikes for me were a flat track xs650 in yellow and speed blocks and a cafed air head on retro ledgends stand crackin weekend away with the lads even tho we were all rough this morning well worth the 420 miles :thumby:

I was going to have a look but changed my mind. Pity as the 1100 Katana I was interested in sold for £1840; less then half the lower estimate.

Back
Top Bottom