Wakefield based servicing and diagnostics

IOM

Reaction score
:thumbJust to let you folks know had my F650 GS rear shock fitted with shortened Hyper pro spring by a local guy who also has BMW diagnostic equipment and will service All BMW bikes as well as others his work was great and for the right price for full details give the lad a call, Jon Hargill 07932462608 :thumb PS based in outwood Wakefield.

that's good to know, thank you :)
I'd also be interested in what you think of the Hyperpro as I'm thinking of getting my bike lowered a fraction. Will have to wait until next year though as finances are tight.

Hi Elle Went for the shorter spring cos really liked the comfort seat which put the bike a bit high not had much chance to try it out yet but will report back

that's good to know, thank you :)
I'd also be interested in what you think of the Hyperpro as I'm thinking of getting my bike lowered a fraction. Will have to wait until next year though as finances are tight.
:thumb Just an update Bike great with Hyperpro Spring handles great sits down well no mods to either stand required Pushed forks through 10mm well pleased :thumb

Back
Top Bottom