Essex bikers

Spanfly

Hi guys and girls,

I am a GS-Forum rookie and after reviewing some of your comments and activities, I decided it time for me to mix in with the crowd and hopefully find some of you on the roads nearby Chelmsford in Essex.
Give us shout or let me know if you are aware of any events/rideouts that I could join.

Cheers

Did you get home alright Frank? No further damage found when you cleaned the bike off?

Thx for guiding me back home.
Damage very limited - screen bracket need replacement and I need to check out the ABS whihc seems to be faulty.
Suit got very dirty though.

Hope to catch up with you soon again.
Cheers

Hey,

I'm in Tollesbury, Just got my 03 GSA, was a write off, just waiting for the parts to turn up, which should all be done by Tuesday ( he says hopefully ) then I'll be out n bout.

Drop me a line

Dave

Hi Stump,

Have some time on my hands so would be happy to meet up.
PM me your details and I'll contact you to make arrangements.

Cheers

Stumpi & Fly

Layer de la Haye Lamble here. Count me in on any jaunts.

Hi Stump,

Checked out your pics and the machine does like very good indeed.
Could meet up either Saturday, Monday or Tuesday (6, 7 or 8/03).

Let me know if you or anybody else is up for it!
Cheers.

i'm up for it, are we talking gs's or pogo's?

have gps and map can travel!

Hi guys,

I'm well up for a ride, especially if we can tale in some lanes too.

But I'm busy for the next few days, I've got another Adventure to repair and am gonna be on that next week.
Expecting all the bits Monday.

Tommorrows a no go, got a new heating system going in, and Sunday, well, I gotta be a good boy just one day of the year haven't I?

We gotta get a ride together soon tho.

Dave

Spanfly said:
Thx for guiding me back home.
Damage very limited - screen bracket need replacement and I need to check out the ABS whihc seems to be faulty.
Suit got very dirty though.

Hope to catch up with you soon again.
Cheers

Hiya Spanfly and welcome aboard.......

You mentioned your ABS being faulty...it probably just needs resetting after lying down with the wheels spinning.

Get an inc or two of wire, ground the Brown/Blue wire on the circular multipole connection under the front seat (the one clipped to the rear of the fuse box).

Here's the procedure:-

1. Ignition off, earth the Brown wire with the blue stripe (Keep it earthed)

2. Turn the ignition on, and then press and hold in the ABS button for about 90 seconds.

3. After releasing the button, turn the ignition off and then remove the earth link.

Stolen from an earlier pos by Cpt Beaky I believe, but that should get you sorted.

HTH

Bill

Chelmsford calling. Pick up the gs12 on weds:D . so once its run in i will be up for a bit of a spin

I'm up for this too. How about a blast around Finichingfield then a trip up to some Thetford byways? Not going until it warms up a bit though:(

stumpi said:
Sounds perfect to me.
check out the march 19th ride details.

Looked everywhere for details :confused: What's the March 19th trip then:nenau

Back
Top Bottom