Hi from darkest Herefordshire

LeoDavid

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum but have been getting some good info off it and though about time I subscribed.
I have a 1200 GSA which I bought new in September but have already clocked up over 3000 miles on it and love it. Had a 1200 SuperTen before which I really liked but the lure of the mighty GSA was too much.
I'm a member of the Iron Butt association (I know there some others of us on this forum) and took part in the Brit Butt Rally this year for the first time which was great fun and highly recommended.
Traveled a lot of Europe on the bike and planning Nordkapp, Norway and Sweden for next summer.

David.

Welcome David. You'll find this a bit livelier than the IBA forum :D

Hi David
Welcome :thumb2
I'm just down ( or up ) the road at Ludlow, a few (4) of us meet once a month and I'm always out and about, if your over this way give us a shout :beerjug:

Welcome David, from over the hills in Malvern. Are you a regular at Dom's?

Hi, sorry to say I've never been in there. I've met Dom a couple of times and I hear good things about it, but being on my doorstep I suppose its a bit close, if I'm out for a run I'd go a bit further afield for a coffee.
D

Hi David
Welcome :thumb2
I'm just down ( or up ) the road at Ludlow, a few (4) of us meet once a month and I'm always out and about, if your over this way give us a shout :beerjug:

Hi yes be good to meet up or go for a ride. I'm regularly in Ludlow, (Costa or the Buttery normally)
D

Are you referring to Dom's Bike Stop by any chance? - If so, then I have to say he does one of the best full english breakfasts ever, including his own sausages + bacon from the range porkers he rears on site and eggs from the free range chickens too...:thumb

Are you referring to Dom's Bike Stop by any chance? - If so, then I have to say he does one of the best full english breakfasts ever, including his own sausages + bacon from the range porkers he rears on site and eggs from the free range chickens too...:thumb

Yes Dom's Bike Stop, on my doorstep but never been there.

Best full English breakfast!!! Now you've got my attention, I'll have to try it now. Maybe the start of a ride.

I have a 1200 GSA which I bought new in September but have already clocked up over 3000 miles on it and love it. Had a 1200 SuperTen before which I really liked but the lure of the mighty GSA was too much.

Yes, that Yamaha seemed a bit slow David - sure you'll enjoy the BMW more :) Have to catch up sometime.

Yes, that Yamaha seemed a bit slow David - sure you'll enjoy the BMW more :) Have to catch up sometime.

Hi Rob, fancy meeting you here. Yes given into the dark side but your right it is a great bike.

See you soon.

Back
Top Bottom