Adv & GS center stand skid-plates

kildala2004

Hello,:)

I have one set of each Adv center stand skid-plate and F/C guard. As well as the GS center stand skid-plate ( no f/c guard ) ready to go.
$40.00 us + shipping.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks.

Pic

Pic 1

Attachments

• powder-coat.jpg
    powder-coat.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 1,969
PM'd you

:) Mike,

I tryed again. Last one must have got scooped up into space.:confused:

Let me know if you got it.

Thanks,
Rick

Inventory update.

Hello UK riders,

i still have a few of these pieces all ready to go.

1 only Adv sets, inc f/c guard and skid-plate. Plus instructions and all monting hardware.

3 GS center stand skid-plate with instructions and all mounting hardware.

Asking $40.00us + shipping.

Please PM me if interested or have questions. If you need pictures plaese let me know.

Rick,

Still no sign of the front cover. No doubt it's sat in a sorting office somewhere!

Mike.

F/C Guard

Hey Mike,
Sorry I don't know what to say. I mailed it out with another order to the UK. The first order came safe and sound to the other guy. Looks like yours made it on a slow boat to somewhere. If it doesn't show up with a week or two I'll send you another one at no cost....

Thanks for letting me know.

Ride Safe,
Rick.

Gotterdammerung said:
Rick,

Still no sign of the front cover. No doubt it's sat in a sorting office somewhere!

Mike.

Mike

I received mine on the 22nd of Feb and very nice they are too :)

Hello

Hey Split 28,

Thanks for the reply and the feedback. Can you post a picture of the plates mounted?

Thanks,
Rick

Rick,

If it comes to posting another I will pay just the same. It's hardly your fault if it gets lost en route!

Mike.

Gotterdammerung said:
Rick,

If it comes to posting another I will pay just the same. It's hardly your fault if it gets lost en route!

Mike.

Said it before elsewhere, I live by a rule of extreme honesty, love the way this board tends to think.....
Why do you guys not meet each other halfway?? share the costs.

No, I have no vested interest, and the plate did not get to me by mistake.:D :D :D

Postal Service.

Mike.
I just mailed out another plate set to the UK. I checked with the postal service and they said it can take up to 8 weeks. I check when I sent it out and it went out Jan 25th. I would expect it there by the end of the month. Please keep me informed.

Thanks for the comment Grizz. I pride myself in being a very good and honist vendor. If I loose in one or two sales, well that seems to be the cost of doing buisness abroud. To date I have delt with some very honist and greatfull people. So you guys and others that ride BMW should give yourself a patt in the back. I would just like to say Thanks to all.

Rick.

rbizarro@uniserve.com

Re: Postal Service.

kildala2004 said:
Mike.
I just mailed out another plate set to the UK. I checked with the postal service and they said it can take up to 8 weeks. I check when I sent it out and it went out Jan 25th. I would expect it there by the end of the month. Please keep me informed.

Thanks for the comment Grizz. I pride myself in being a very good and honist vendor. If I loose in one or two sales, well that seems to be the cost of doing buisness abroud. To date I have delt with some very honist and greatfull people. So you guys and others that ride BMW should give yourself a patt in the back. I would just like to say Thanks to all.

Rick.

rbizarro@uniserve.com

Yep, true, I would rather chew off my own :D :D :D :D than stick it to another. I always start with 100% trust, and it has so far mostly paid off.

STRANGE?

Grizz,:D

Who me STRANGE?:beerjug:
My wife seems to think so... I don't think anyone else does.:mad:

Ride Safe,

Rick

Re: Postal Service.

kildala2004 said:
Mike.

Rick.

rbizarro@uniserve.com

Rick, Thanks for the feed-back. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it arrives before the end of the month (I'm off around Europe for some months on the 30th).

Mike.

Rick,

It arrived today.

Just posted off payment.

Thanks!

Mike.

Back
Top Bottom