Place available for Morocco trip, Spring time.

(RIP) drillam

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Due to a few problems I have had to pull out of the Morocco trip coming up in a few months.
This means there's a place available here :- http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?350642-Morocco-spring-2014/page7

Outline plan is to fly to Malaga on the 30th April and pick up the bikes which are being trucked down there a few days earlier, cross over to Morocco for around ten days, then return on the 11th May by the the same route.

This saves around 6 days or so of riding down through Spain so that most folk can do it with two weeks leave from work.

No one is taking a GS, as the bikes have to fit in a van, so most are taking lighter weight enduro type bikes.

Please get in touch with merlings1200 (Mark) if you're interested.

Thanks
Millard

OK here's some more relevant details to save you plodding through the original posting to get the gist of it, any more details needed please contact merlings1200 by pm :-

"Ferry booked ship out March 28th return 12th April, those booked are:-
Merlngs1200
Bakerman
Timolge
Rockwell
Podrick"

"The plan will be to travel from one town or village to another each day mostly OFF ROAD"

"Return ferry and fuel for van to transport bikes
£1500 so if we can get 6 riders £250.00 each."

"Return ferry from Spain to Ceute 120euro each
Hotels in Morocco between £20 - £30 B&B per night.
9 or 10 night in morocco"

"I will drive van with one other to share driving
Others to fly to Malaga flight £80.00 approx return
Catch bus from airport to Estepona 15euro each way
Stop at my house just outside Estepona night befor we set of for Morocco
and night we get back into Spain 10euro each this is to pay cleaner to clean and change beds after we leave."

"Tim and I will drive the van should be in Estepona midday on the Sunday 30th unload the bikes and get fuelled up ready for early start the following morning!"

"Tim & I should arrive with the bikes some time on the 30th if any one's flight arrive before us you will be able to let yourself into the house.
If you can get a cheaper flight by flying on the 28th or 29th you can stay at the house no problem."

Hi all- I have not posted much on this forum- but have been around for a while & following this thread...praying!
I want to come if you will accept me please.
XT600/acerbic tank etc
off road experience
motorcycle instructor/e-media/Army background
keen to video the trip
available to come at short notice
I live in York & my name is Rod
simple guy 46 with low expectations!

Back
Top Bottom