Wanted

FERRET

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Well , the Cush drive rubbers on my rear wheel have finally given up the ghost, now got about an inch of play on the rear sprocket, rubbers have started to break up, been into local BMW dealers today to purchase said replacements only to be told non in the UK or Germany will have to be on back order with no delivery date.
They have e mailed BMW to try an get a guestimate but no reply as yet.

Just starting to prepare my bike for Morroco in April, which seems a long time off but knowing BMW may cause me problems.

So has anyone got a spare set of (5) new Cush drive rubbers I could purchase or a solid set of second hand ones which could tide me over.

thanks in advance

I think I may have some Stuart, will look in the morning.
I think they're the same as the Dakar ones although even then there's two types.

Check the Realoem parts fiche to be certain, the hubs are different betwee a Dakar and X, but mot sure on cush rubbers

Thanks Dansin, I gave them a call today no joy.

I'll call you in the morning and let you know what I have Stu.

Pack them with old inner tube--works very well in the intrim

Yes but it soon breaks up, :beerjug:

A quick search suggests your's are different and I believe your's are like this
%24(KGrHqJHJE8FJF4y0sUzBSUtZl8phQ~~60_35.JPG

Anyway Stu, I've dug what I have out and here some pics..
1st these
P1000095-XL.jpg

And their part number
P1000099-XL.jpg

And this type
P1000098-XL.jpg

Stuart, think I have a set you could loan when the time comes if you're not sorted by then. I should have them in the garage somewhere.
Gareth

Thanks Gareth, ive got a set on order, if they havnt arrived by the March Moon ill take you up on the loan offer, many thanks.

Back
Top Bottom