625 SMC Indicators

doctorsmudge

Reaction score
Hi all,
I've just re-entered the KTM world again after a not too successful relationship with a 640 LC4.
This time a 625 SMC. Problem is the previous owner has some sort of aftermarket tail tidy which he says vibrates badly and constantly blows rear indicators so he's fitted some LCD amber strips to the rear. These are nooo way legal and with its MOT looming I'll have to get conventional indicators back on. Seeing as normal types constantly blow I'm thinking LCD types but have heard KTM's are a nightmare for doing this to. Is the a full kit available with indicators, flasher relay etc that can do the job and work.
Stories of all four coming on together and fast flash rates are everywhere, I just need a reliable set up for the MOT?
Cheers in advance

I can help you here Doc :D

KTMIndicators_zps46658f0e.jpg

P2130056_zpsd40d8e90.jpg

I can sell you a set of four EXC indicators complete with indicator relay as pictured above for £44 delivered :thumb2

All parts are brand new Genuine KTM items

PM me if you're interested?

Paul

I can help you here Doc :D

KTMIndicators_zps46658f0e.jpg

P2130056_zpsd40d8e90.jpg

I can sell you a set of four EXC indicators complete with indicator relay as pictured above for £44 delivered :thumb2

All parts are brand new Genuine KTM items

PM me if you're interested?

Paul

Hi Paul.
thanks but I think you misunderstand I'm after some small LED indicators and appropriate relay that will give the correct flash rate and not need the dash buld removed to work properly.
I take it these indicators and relay are for normal indicators? Its these normal indicators that the vibes are destroying on a weekly basis.

Sadly in that case I have misunderstood you ........ These are the genuine KTM indicators for the EXC

Maybe it's the tail tidy that's causing the blowing? as OE stuff is normally pretty robust

Back
Top Bottom