Good Guzzi sound...:)

Wrigsby1

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Part of my therapy in lieu of buying a Guzzi...:D

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QbCxl7odxoU?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I just bought a blue tooth streaming thing to plug into my hifi - guess what the first test was :D - sounds bloody lovely :clap

Andres

Incentive

Bet he's got a Lucas Rita electronic ignition....
(dead rev counter is a give away :blast ) :D
I LOVE that sound! :bounce1

right - that does it! I REALLY got to (some fucking how) get mine back on the road!!! :mad:

that sound....

The sound of an old Guzzi is to motorcycles, what a Rolls Royce Merlin is to Aeroplanes....

right - that does it! I REALLY got to (some fucking how) get mine back on the road!!! :mad:
Tis done! It's back on the road... it's not happy (with my bodgery) / but i am just pleased to be riding it! :bounce1
Sorry ---> :topic

Nah sorry but that guzzi sounds shit ,its missing like mad,my cali1100i with mistrals sounds loads better,and befire you say that's cos its.injected,my 1000s sounds better too,Me I think your spada needs a good tune

Nah sorry but that guzzi sounds shit ,its missing like mad,my cali1100i with mistrals sounds loads better,and befire you say that's cos its.injected,my 1000s sounds better too,Me I think your spada needs a good tune

It's not mine and perhaps you are mistaking the dodgy sound of the mic for a misfire...? Nice place to ride though and a bit more interest than the usual GoPro crap...

Here's a non Guzzi one for you...:thumb

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WgSpZnOiS6E?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back
Top Bottom